Our company is specialized at the field of leasing and service of inflatable boats and marine engines.
Having a long-standing experience of marine issues we proudly call ourselves pioneers of inflatable boats leasing.
Working out how we could further satisfy our clients’ needs we have created a variety of inflatable boats 6.95 meters long, fully equipped in order to provide a relaxed and leisurely voyage to the passengers. Depending on the length of the boat the passengers’ capacity ranges from 5 to 8 people. The used materials for their production are hapylon neoprene of the French brand Penell Flipo 1670 DTX, cool adhesion, and the engines are outboard ones, powered from 40 hp 225 hp up to 250 hp. The boats and the engines are new.The boats are tested and fully serviced by our servicemen before delivery of the boat.
Note:we are not responsible for any mechanical damage or any other damages caused by your faulty use during the leasing period.
Price included:The Insurance cover, GPS,a water tank with shower,an ice refrigerator,all the necessary safety equipment according to the Greek legislation and, transportation -delivery and receipt -of the boats.
Not included: V.A.T.and fuels.
Extra charges:delivery of the boat outside Athens is extra charged for fuels and the people involved.
The following services can also be provided if desired and agreed:
1. Delivery of the boat to any port of Greece the customer wishes.
2. Presence of skilled skipper, in case the customer is not qualified for driving a speedboat (a relevant driving license is required by the Greek legislation) throughout the duration of his vacation.
3. Airport pick-up and return of the customers to and from the boat.
Our boats are covered by Liability insurance contracts to any third parties according to the Greek Law 2743/99 with the following maximum per accident amounts:
Death / injuries up to 500.000 €
Material damage to third parties up to 150.000 €
Marine pollution 150.000 €
You are kindly requested to send us all your full details
– full name, home address, number of navigation license, credit card number – needed for drafting the leasing private agreement. We have to remind you that during the period of leasing you are obliged to carry on board the relevant licenses of Permits to operate and ability of operator to be provided to the Port Authorities if asked.
IT IS DEFINED BY THE LEGISLATION THAT:
– According to the General Regulation of Ports (G.R.P.) n. 38 regulating the leasing of motorized boats and high-speed small crafts:
– On the license of the leased boat special reference of its destination should be made with a red ink registration of the statement “LEASED ACCORDING TO THE ORDERS OF N. 38 GENERAL REGULATION OF PORTS”.
The fine for violation of this order may amount to forty thousand (40.000) euro. !!!
Please also note the following:
According to the New Greek legislation to drive a boat in Greece, your license must be translated into Greek, so please send your boat license to the Greek consulate in your country in order to translate it in Greek. it is a very easy
The lessor must hand over along with the leasing to any lessee:
a) The original permit to operate of the leased boat
b) Copy of the insurance contract
c) Certified copy of the leasing license
d) Copies of the General Regulations of Ports (G.R.P.) n. 20, 23 regulating the traffic and circulation of the motorized boats and high-speed crafts, as well as the G.R.P. n. 38.
30% deposit of the total leasing amount is required for validation of the leasing. The remaining 70% is paid upon delivery of the boat.
Reservation which is canceled 25 days before the fare refunded 60% of deposit
Reservation which is canceled 15 days before the fare refunded 30% of deposit
Reservation which is canceled five days before fare no refund
We wish to inform you the following too:
being charterers you are obliged to deposit – for any possible damages not covered by the insurance agreement – the amount of 2.500,00 € either cash or by a credit card.
This amount is refunded after delivery of the boat, keeping also in mind that the boat should be delivered with a full fuel tank. In case when the fuel tank is empty the relevant amount is deducted from the paid guarantee amount.
Delivery and collection of the boat is
ONLY realized at the water-chute of Glyfada, or at the Piraeus Port on a trailer. The transport amount is also deducted from the guarantee amount in any other case.
For any further clarifications or information please call us at
phone numbers:+30210 4834574
Mobile:+306947779992 /+306947566490 /+306947779991
For bookings: firstname.lastname@example.org